Poi's Comfort Pack
Everyone needs a little comfort sometimes. I want to do what I can to provide that.How can I help?
A check in, hm?
Well then, let's run through some reminders together...
- How's your breathing?
Take a moment to breathe deeply, in through your nose and out through your mouth. Feel your breath in the bottom of your stomach before letting it out slowly.
- Have you gotten up and about lately?
Even stretching and having a walk around the house will help. If you can get some fresh air too, that's even better!- When was the last time you had something to drink & eat?
If you haven't eaten in the last 4 hours, think about making a meal or having a snack. Get yourself a drink whilst you're at it!- Have you taken any meds you need to?
Make sure you have enough to last until you next fill your prescription!- When did you last get some rest?
Sometimes you need a nap, and if your body feels tired, listen to it and rest! Even if you can't sleep, laying down with your eyes closed, or doing some meditation, can do a world of good.- How's your living space looking?
If you have the energy, do one little thing to clean up. The space you're in can really affect your mental health -- can you take used plates out of your room, make your bed, or do some laundry?If you need a deeper list of questions and actions to help you take care of yourself, click here.Remember, you're loved, and worth loving!
Does this help?
Let's see what I can do for you...
Here's a list of things to take your mind off, or at least to help process, the bad.Things to Read...
Shorts and Poems
Grimm's Fairy Tales
Read one of my favourite poems (CW food)
A poem about a dragon, a princess, and a knight (CW violence)Longer Content
The Property of Hate (CW fantasy violence & threat) -- An ongoing webcomic following a Hero and a Monster as they try to save a worldThings to play...
You're Bongo Cat now
Control the weather with your mouse (CW flashing & loud sounds)
Guess where you are in the world
Google search guessing game
Race through Wikipedia
GROW Games (some may require Flash)
Wholesome short games (requires Flash)
Wholesome Games Collection
Chill game reccomendations
Free Minecraft Servers
Puzzles! (CW flashing on completion of some puzzles)Things to make...
Make some digital sand art (flash required)
Draw with silk
Draw a nebula
Try making some fantasy inspired recipesThings to Watch...
Dogs getting groomed
Short & sweet cooking videos
Cooking videos (not all videos are in English)
Cooking videos with minimal talking and soothing music
Cooking videos (ft. cats)
Cooking videos ASMR (recipe & commentary in captions)
Doll customisation, very soothing
24/7 Animal livestreams
Made up words and their definitions
Poets reading poems they love
This guy makes knives out of literally everything
Watch this mum rank Pokemon with her son (ProZD)
Two Adults Cry About A Video Game Dog For 40 MinutesThings to Listen To...
All playlists made by me unless otherwise credited!
- happy playlist
- space songs
- peaceful songs
- villain songs!
- "that feeling you get when you just read a good fanfic and feel all warm and happy inside but it's also late at night so you've got an odd sense of serene-ness"
- "for when it's 2am and you're the only one awake when thunder and lightning starts, so you go and sit on the back of the sofa and watch the storm"
- "for when you wake up two hours before your alarm and you can't get back to sleep"
- "you feel alone in the universe... but the vast emptiness of it all comforts you"
- chill vibes
- BUG SONGSPodcasts & Audiobooks
- Wonderful -- Rachel & Griffin McElroy talk about things they enjoy
- Wizard Seeking Wizard - Chemistro the Match Mage helps pair up wizards for romance, rivalry and other paired advances.
- The Orbiting Human Circus - A narrative podcast that follows the adventures of Julian the Janitor, who works at the ballroom at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- The Starcatcher and the King - A fairy tale about a man trying to put lights into the sky, written by me!
- The Empty Bowl - A meditative cereal podcast hosted by Justin McElroy and Dan Goubert.Soundscapes
- MyNoise - Customisable soundscapes & BG noise
Does this help?
Quizzes to take
Who would you be in a fantasy society? (CW violence)
What forgotten god are you? (CW existential)
Which private expression of love are you?
What is your final act as villain? (CW death & violence)
What's your fantasy starsign?
answer some questions and ill tell you about yourself in the most beautiful way possible
Which white haired anime boy are you?
What kind of narrator are you?
Which tree are you?Picrews to make
marq maker アイコンメーカー
Astrolavas' Maker 2.0
Lemon maker (レモンメーカー)
Old Timey Cowboy Maker
character creator! (アイコンメーカー)
among us sona maker (CW body horror & blood)
コアゲーマーメーカー2 (Epic Gamer Maker 2)
Xigideer's Character Maker (CW blood, body horror, blade)
omoulo's icon maker / アイコンメーカー
dumbass character maker
Fat Chara Maker!
Cute Chubby Maker
Twitch and Discord Avatars
RPG (CW weapons, body horror)
スマイルメーカー (CW blood & blade)Other
Haunted House Maker (CW blood & toon horror)
⋘ Mod's Protogen Creator ⋙
Purple Orb Creator
celestial creator (CW cosmic and body horror)
Fat Bear Week
DUCK FACTORY （アヒルのメーカー）(CW blades)
felt friend maker! (フレンドメーカー)
UwU Ghost Maker (CW bugs)Other things...
Listen to a forest
Look out other people's windows around the world
Listen to Wikipedia edits (trust me, it's neat)
Listen to radio from around the world, across time
Just do nothing for 2 minutes
A site that points at your pointer (CW eye contact & food)
Go to a useless website
Rainbows. Pixel dogs. Music. (CW flashing)
Rainbows. Pixel cats. Music. (CW flashing on some options, but not by default)
Talk through your troubles (CW interpersonal conflicts, trauma)
Queer Stories across the world (CW homo/transphobia)
Stories of Trans* Adults (CW homo/transphobia)
Random Disgruntled Animal Pics
Does this help?
Take a moment to breathe, friend. You're not alone.
Reach out to a companion, or use one of these hotlines. There's no shame in asking for help.
Note: These are as up to date as I can make them, but if you know one is incorrect, please let me know. I'm from the UK, and finding the most up to date numbers for other countries is a little tricky.Argentina: +5402234930430
Belgium: 106 (Flemish/Dutch); 107 (French)
Bosnia & Herzegovina: 080 05 03 05
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
Estonia: 3726558088; (Russian) 3726555688
Finland: 010 195 202
Hong Kong: +852 2382 0000
Ireland: 1800 247 247
New Zealand: 0800543354
Portugal: 21 854 07 40/8 . 96 898 21 50
South Africa: 0514445691
UK: 116 123
USA: 18002738255Text Lines
SHOUT UK: Text SHOUT to 85258
Crisis Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Line CA: Text HOME to 686868Crisis Support Australia, text and phone (7:00-Midnight)Online Counselling
Online Crisis Text Line
Does this help?
Well, I hope that I could help you, at least a little. Just remember...
- You're allowed to take breaks from social media and the news. Having news on 24/7 isn't healthy, and you need to allow yourself breathing space to relax sometimes.- Try to give yourself time away from screens. Staring at a screen so much of the day has both physical and mental health detriments. Give yourself breaks.- If you're not doing well, try and reach out to someone. You're allowed to ask for help.
If this comfort pack helped, and you're in the place to, I'd appreciate a Ko-fi, a tip on Tumblr or something from my Throne Wishlist.
If you can't do that, I'd equally appreciate a follow on Twitch!This Carrd will never be locked behind a donation paywall -- but anything you can give is greatly appreciated.
Take care, my friend.
Visit me sometime, if you want.